TapadiaA-Z YummyDrops Vitamin C Enriched Immunity Booster Kadha - Made with 12+ Natural Spices Blend - 15 ml
- BUILD NATURAL BODY IMMUNITY: Vitamin C enriched Immunity Kadha helps to support healthy immune function, supports energy production and boosts mental alertness.
- NATURAL AND VEGAN: Unique blend of 12+ ayurvedic, natural herbs & spices including Ginger, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, Basil, Turmeric, Cumin, Ajwain, Lemon, Lime, Coriander
- HEALTHY AND EFFECTIVE: Our product is made of natural Non-GMO ingredients. Only the finest ingredients are used in the production. Supports you against seasonal infections. Now in an easy, convenient and travel friendly dropper bottle.
- RECOMMENDED FORMULATION: Prepared by recommended formulation from health authorities along with the trusted science of ayurveda.
- USAGE: Add 3 - 4 Drops in 1 cup of Lukewarm Water, Milk or Green Tea
An essential Vitamin C Enriched daily-use, our Immunity Kadha supplement is the natural choice to supplement your diet with. It helps in improving natural body defense, supports brain function, supports gut health, fight tiredness and increase energy levels and performance.
Add 3-4 Drops of TapadiaA-Z Immunity Kadha per 75-100 ml (1 Cup) of Lukewarm Water, Milk or Green Tea
About TAPADIA A-Z YUMMY DROPS
Tapadia A-Z Yummy Drops is a brand of Trinity Flavours and Fragrances, since 21 Years. TFF envisions a world of flavours which reaches perfection that is innate in nature. We aim at blending myriad aromas and flavours with expertise to tap into the recesses of nature creating a total taste design. This product will transform the way you cook by adding instant taste
If pregnant or nursing, or taking any prescription medicine, consult a health care practitioner before using this product.
Supports Natural Remedy for Cold, Cough, Flu, Sore Throat
Blend of Spice Oils, Oleoresin & Extracts E-433
Add 3-4 drops in 75 ml – 100 ml lukewarm water or milk
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. * Refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.