Setu Turmerich Gummies, 30 Gummies
With Setu Turmerich Gummies, get your daily dose of immunity and antioxidants from the goodness of turmeric. Each yummy mango flavoured gummy contains curcumin which is the main ingredient of turmeric (Haldi) giving it its distinct yellow colour and anti-inflammatory benefits and ability to increase the amount of antioxidants produced by the body. Setu Turmerich Gummies contain patented UltraSOL Curcumin which is 46 times more bio-available over standard Curcumin.
Promotes healthy blood circulation
Improves skin health
Reduces pain and muscle soreness
What to expect?
- Boosts Immunity
In today’s times it is important to build your immunity and help your body build a natural defence mechanism against disease causing viruses and bacteria. Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties which help build immunity naturally.
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
Increased blood flow is one of turmeric’s many health benefits. Studies show that curcumin, a compound found in turmeric, helps increase nitric oxide production, reduces oxidative stress and decreases inflammation, resulting in healthy blood circulation. Setu Turmerich Gummies are packed with a healthy dose of curcumin that helps with healthy blood circulation in children as well as adults..
- Promotes healthy skin
Turmeric has been used extensively in traditional medicine for conditions involving pain like cuts and wounds. Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, helps accelerate healing and reduces inflammation. It also has anti-microbial properties and is an active detoxifier. Setu Turmerich aids in boosting skin health from within and helps slow down skin ageing.
- Reduces pain and muscle soreness
Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that helps fight exercise-induced oxidative stress in the muscles. This will help you recover faster from exercise induced muscle soreness. Curcumin also has strong anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce pain and swelling in the body.
What Does Science Say?
- Curcumin can be used as an effective and safe therapy for decreasing pain severity in patients with osteoarthritis. It can be used alternatively to or concomitantly with NSAIDs. It can also improve physical function, flexibility, and quality of life. Read more
- Curcuminoids loaded Solid Lipid Nanoparticles cream has shown to improve hydration, skin wrinkles, melanin content, skin elasticity and was effective as an anti-aging preparation with acceptable safety. Read more
- Curcumin has shown to reduce depression symptoms and has anti-anxiety effects. Read more
- Numerous studies have indicated that curcumin is beneficial to the immune system, and it interacts with immune cells to protect against immune-related diseases by modulating various immune cells, such as various T lymphocyte subsets, macrophages, dendritic cells, B lymphocytes, and natural killer cells. Read more