Now Foods Maca Veggie Capsules 500mg - 100 Capsules
About this item
- Reproductive health
- Rich in saponins
- Energizing herb
- Gmp quality assured
- All natural ingredients
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- UNSPSC Code : 50500000
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 12.7 x 10.16 cm; 99.22 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 January 2015
- Manufacturer : NOW FOODS
- ASIN : B003G70U3G
- Item model number : 4721
- Manufacturer : NOW FOODS, NOW FOODS 395 S. Glen Ellyn Road Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Cont. No. +91-80871 79998
- Packer : NOW FOODS 395 S. Glen Ellyn Road Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Cont. No. +91-80871 79998
- Item Weight : 99 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 15.2 x 12.7 x 10.2 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 100 count
Store in a cool, dry place after opening Please recycle.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Maca (Lepidium meyenii) (Root) 500 mg * * Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients Cellulose (capsule) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Natural color variations may occur in this product.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.
Maca (lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevations in the andes region of central peru. It has been used for centuries by indigenous peruvians as a food source, as well as for increasing stamina and energy. More recent scientific studies have demonstrated that maca supports hormonal balance and both male and female reproductive health.