KAPIVA AMLA JUICE 1L
Made from the Highest Quality Amlas for Boosting Immunity & Digestion
Kapiva’s Amla Juice is undiluted, unpasteurized and 100% pure. Our amlas are sourced from the Heartland of Amlas, Pratapgarh, U.P., to maximise your health and wellness. Our juice is cold-pressed with no added heat or chemicals, which helps retain all the original nutritional value of the fruit. Treat your body to the goodness of Kapiva’s Amla Juice and reap the benefits.
- Rich in vitamins and nutrients such as Vitamin C, Iron and Calcium
- Protects against common cough and cold and builds general immunity
- Regulates blood pressure and blood sugar levels, keeping both within a healthy range
- Delays the effects of ageing by giving you glowing skin and shiny hair
BENEFITS OF KAPIVA AMLA JUICE
Add 30 ML of Amla Juice to 30 – 50 ML of water and drink daily to feel revitalized.
Control Blood Sugar
Mix with honey and turmeric, and consume twice a day for best results.
Cleanse Skin and Reduce Pigmentation
Use a cotton swab to apply amla juice on your face. Rinse off after a few minutes.
Enhance Oral Health
Mix with water and gargle to relieve pain from ulcers, strengthen teeth and ward off bad breath.
WHY KAPIVA AMLA JUICE IS GOOD FOR YOU
Contains a high amount of fibre which strengthens the digestive system and improves the breakdown of food and absorption of nutrients by the body. It regulates healthy bowel movements and reduces acidity & gastric inflammation.
Look and Feel Your Best
Its antioxidant effect brightens your skin and gives it a natural glow. It is also a blood purifier that can keep skin infections, acne, and pimples at bay. Drinking Amla Juice regularly keeps hair strong and shiny, and prevents greying of hair.
It enhances protein synthesis which helps burn body fat and aids weight loss. It also reduces cholesterol levels and minimizes the chances of heart diseases. Thus, it helps you obtain an overall healthy lifestyle.
Positive Impact on the Entire Body
It can also be used to soothe inflammation, flush out toxins, treat dandruff, soothe menstrual cramps, improve bone health and eyesight and relieve constipation. Our juice from the Heartland of the Amlas is great for both internal and external health and well-being.
HOW TO USE
Measure 30 ML of Amla Juice
Add 30 – 50 ML of water for flavoring
Drink daily to remain in good health and obtain maximum benefits
KEY INGREDIENTS IN KAPIVA AMLA JUICE
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C. Our products are made from ripe, yellow Amlas which are considered to be more nutritious than the green Amlas.
WHY KAPIVA IS A BETTER CHOICE
- Only uses fresh and ripe (yellow) Amlas, harvested in the months of November to February, when they have maximum nutrition - Cold-pressed, so maximum temperature reached is equivalent to room temperature. No nutrients are lost - Natural product, hence colour varies with season - Natural product, hence amla pulp forms sediment at the bottom
- Uses Amlas harvested throughout the year, even when they are green and have low nutrition - Regular juice process involves high temperatures of around 100 degrees Celsius, in which most nutrients are lost - Same colour artificially managed throughout the year - Artificial chemicals added to provide a pleasing appearance, hence no natural sedimentation
Kapiva’s Amla Juice is Safe and 100% Natural
Amla has been used in traditional Ayurvedic practices for thousands of years to improve digestion, high blood pressure, respiratory processes, overall immunity and much more. Kapiva’s Amla Juice is GMP Certified and has no added flavours or colours and uses amlas in their purest form. Our amlas are picked from forests, and not farms. It’s safe for everyone.